Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sick Daze

OK... so my family has been sick off and on for two months now. It has been pretty hard to keep up with my exercising and eating properly. You know how it is when you're sick... you snack and eat too much, or you sleep all day and eat too little. Well I wasn't eating enough calories and I am currently breastfeeding so my supply started to go down. So I have had to make a point to watch my calorie intake and make sure I am eating enough. I haven't been losing weight (which is such a bummer) I hate being sick, and what makes it worse is my two boys are also sick at the same time. If you and your family are going through this too, just remember to watch your calorie intake and don't get discouraged. We will get through this!

No comments:

Post a Comment